Power Point Installations
Today’s homes and businesses have more electrical items than ever and so a lot of houses don’t enough power points, especially in kitchens, living rooms and home theatres. Older homes especially suffer with less power points per room and often only single sockets.
Tiger Electrical in North Brisbane can quickly and safely install and safety test extra power points in your home affordably. We ca upgrade existing power points to doubles or change them to add additional handy USB sockets which can save you a plug. If you require completely new power points we can install them with ducted cables indoors or out, or inside your walls and finished back to your original decor.
Types of Power Points:
- Dual Power Points – Standard dual sockets that can be mounted in ceilings or walls with wiring concealed or not
- 3 Phase Outlets – For businesses that need to charge high powered machinery or equipment
- Outdoor Weatherproof Outlets – Ideal for garden tools and lights or general use for BBQ’s etc
- Smart Power Points – These can be remotely controlled via a smart home system or app
- USB Power Outlets – Perfect anywhere in modern homes to charge devices without the need to unplug an appliance
How Much Does it Cost to Install a Power Point?
A single power point can be installed for as little as $75, but there are many options on how to get more power points in your home and how they are installed so give us a call for a free quote.
Why Choose Tiger Electrical?
- Fully Licensed
- Domestic & Commercial
- Fantastic Reputation
- Free No Obligation Quotes
- No Flat Rate – Price Per Job
- Highest Standards and Attention to Detail